Check out our Upcoming Events
2017 First Friday
Pub Run Themes
- January 6th – Onesie Party
- Feburary 4th - MardiGras
- March 3rd – St. Patrick’s Day
- April 7th – Fiesta May 5th– Spurs Spirit
- June – Toga Pub Run
- July – Fourth of July (America!)
- August – 80′s & 90’s Theme
- September – Hero’s and villains
- October – Halloween Party (Costumes)
- November – Dia de los Muertos
- December – Bad Santa
- Pat O’Briens – 121 Alamo Plaza
- Moses Rose’s Hideout – 518 E .Houston St.
- The Ticket Sports Pub – 420 E. Houston St.
- The Buckhorn Saloon – 318 E. Houston St.
- The Last Word - 229 E Houston St.
- Kremlin Dance Club – 212 College St.
- Leaping Lizard – 302 E Commerce St.
- Drink Texas – 200 Navarro St.
- Davenport Lounge - 203 N. Presa St.
- On The Rocks Pub – 270 Losoya
- Bonham Exchange – 411 Bonham
1Does it cost anything? Do I have to drink?
NO. Pub Run is free, other than buying your own drinks at the bars/clubs. No, you do not have to drink. We want you to come out and have fun with your friends.
2Do the bars have a cover? Do the bars have beer or drink specials? Do I need to sign up?
1. No, as long you are in the theme of the month but the clubs usually do after 10pm. (club discretion) 2. No. We don’t ask the bars to give specials, but local bars run their own specials. 3. No just show up at the First bar at 7pm.
3Do I need to run? Do I have to be a runner? Can I just walk?
1. No you don’t have to run but after a two bars you just might impress yourself and others… 2. No. you don't have to be a runner but you should try it. It’ll save your life. 3. Sure we have plenty of pub crawlers that want to join the fun.
4Do we leave as a group at the first stop?
We leave about 45 min. to an hour from the first bar.
5What do I wear? What are the themes? What if it rains or Freezing cold?
Come in you running shoes and the theme of the month and check out our upcoming event page. PLEASE REMEMBER "We Always Pub Run unless the sky is falling…".
6What if I have more questions?
See our Facebook page and ask away…